Monday, September 19, 2011

New Lifestyle

While I was on vacation I started thinking about how unhealthy I have been the last three years of my life.  There is a feeling of defeat in my heart because three years ago I made the commitment to loose the freshman 15 (which was more like 40) and I did accomplish my goal.  I was at the top of my healthy zone and then I fell into the same category many women fall under after they get married....the comfort category.   After I got married I gain ALL the weight back and maybe even more.  Thanks to my bad memory I can't remember the exact weight I started out the last time; but for the first time I am making it public...as of right now I know my body is made out of 35.5% fat.  My BMI is super high, I am on the boarder line of probably being obese.  I weight 159lbs and I am only 5'1''! That is very very embarrassing.  But enough with the pity and excuses. I am 25 yrs old if I do not change my lifestyle right now that I don't have kids, I have the time and a supporting spouse then I never will.  I pledge to be at 115lbs before my 26 birthday.  Which I have PLENTY of time to do so.   Therefore I want to formally declare war on my fat! Wish me luck! The hardest part is the mental training you have to do.  Please pray for my thoughts to stay positive while I embark on this journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment