Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What is the next step...

While I was up all night not being able sleep, (Reason: the movie The Rite with Anthony Hopkins! F-ing scary!) I started thinking about my future. Don't get me wrong, I've thought of it many other times but I haven't felt the urgency to take the next step until yesterday at 3am. I have a few ideas in mind but I don't know which one is the right one for me. Should I:

1. Get my Masters in Health Administration
2. Get my Masters in Business Administration/Marketing
3. Get my Alternative Teaching Certification and then get my Masters in Education Administration.

Theres one thing in common with all of these: Administration. :) So at least I have an idea of what I would like to do, the problem is what industry. What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

  1. You should look into the Masters in Health systems management/Masters in business administration program that I did. It took 2 years. The future is totally urs sister!

    ReplyDelete