Thursday, June 9, 2011

Work life after college....

Up until last September the only job I knew about was house cleaning. Now thanks to God, I can have a "real" job and now I find myself wanting the freedom that came with my house cleaning. Freedom to schedule my own work week, freedom to work with whoever I chose to. I am now working for a company called EL Saber where I am learning many new things about my field, but most importantly how to adapt and put up with people. I used to not understand my husband when he came home frustrated about how his coworkers but now I find myself venting with him about the same things. lol Oh how life works... as humans beings we are never TRULY satisfied with what we have. We always waste our time wishing for something new. I now believe that in order to find true happiness, we need to practice balance and contentment with the smallest and simplest of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment